Missing teeth? Failed dentistry? Uncomfortable dentures? Dr. Korwin has a solution with the revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants procedure.
If you are missing teeth, you are not alone! More than 35 million Americans have tooth loss, according to the American College of Prosthodontists. Most opt for removable dentures, but there is a better option.
With All-on-4® dental implants, you get a natural-looking set of teeth locked down with dental implants.
Benefits of All-on-4 implants:
- PERMANENT non-removable teeth in one appointment!
- Go to sleep and wake to a new smile with Sedation Dentistry
- Give yourself a facelift by restoring you collapsed facial support with beautiful new teeth!
- Everything performed in ONE location by an experienced Implantologist!
- You are NEVER without teeth!
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Less costly than other techniques using 6-10 implants and bone grafting
- Less complex procedure reduces incidence of complications
- Financing options available in our office
- Eat whatever foods you like
How All-on-4® Works
Basically, the All-on-4® dental implant system can completely replace your entire set of teeth. The best part about the process is that it can be completed in just one day. A surgical procedure, All-on-4® involves three basic parts:
- Implants: four dental implants serve as the base/support for the system and replace the function of your natural tooth roots.
- Abutments: these connect the implants to the prosthesis/permanent bridge.
- Prosthesis: this is the visible part of All-on-4®, as it mimics the look and function of your natural teeth. It is custom built to fit your mouth!
All these components work together to make All-on-4® an effective, beautiful tooth replacement solution with plenty of benefits.
Dr Eugene Goncharov, consultant for Nobel Biocare who has been consulting with Nobel for many years: “I know how hard the implant surgery procedure is and (Dr Korwin’s ) cases show beautiful implant surgical placement as well as great angulation near the sinus.”
Before & After